Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My little 'sweetness' - Child entry to 'I heart faces' contest, Black and White Theme

I recently discovered http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/
It is a wonderful blog about photographs of faces. Each week there is a contest, one featuring kids and one featuring adults. I have had a ball looking through all of last weeks photo's where the theme was 'wonder'. This weeks theme is Black and White, check out some of the amazing entries! Warning: It may become addictive ;)



I decided to enter this photo of my beautiful little girl, 'Wee', in the kids contest. It was taken last summer in our Airstream. She and her brother love hanging out in their 'mini house' and watching movies. She was watching 'The Little Mermaid' as I took the picture. I love the delight in her face!

2 comments: