Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I heart faces - Blurb Photo Book Contest - Entries - Amateurs/Beginners Category

After missing out in recent weeks on some great categories over on I heart faces, I am finally back again!
To choose a 'favorite' face photo was near impossible for me, it was just too hard! So, after creating a file of about 60 or so recent fave's, I closed my eyes, scrolled down and clicked! This photo of our little girl was the one that my mouse chose!
The photo was taken about a month ago on a visit home to Florida, and is a perfect portrayal of our little Wee~Wee - a little wild, free-spirited and a beach girl like no other!





"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

1 comment:

  1. This photo is just perfect in every way! It really did make me gasp when I saw it. She is such a beautiful little girl and you did a great job capturing the moment!

    ReplyDelete