Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 23 Kids Category: “Sepia Toned”

The theme for this week at I heart faces is 'Sepia Toned'. I have never really tuned in to this element of colour before, so was a little lost as to what type of picture works best. Also, given that we are now two days behind schedule for moving out of our house and getting to DC by the 23rd June, I ended up just grabbing a photo taken last week, and switching it to sepia. I actually really like how it turned out. I initially added a black vignette, but took it away on the advice of my seven year old :)
Anyway, got to run, we have GOT to get on the road today!

There are some amazing photos to browse through, so if you have a few spare moments head on over to I heart faces, and check out all of the fab entries!



No comments:

Post a Comment