Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 25 Theme - "Wedding Bells"




This week's challenge over at I Heart Faces is "Wedding Bells". There are some fantastice entries and I encourage you to go check some of the photo's out if you have a chance!
I had such a hard time choosing, not that I have been to many weddings, maybe two in my lifetime, but the one that stands out was my sister-in-laws wedding in November 2005.

My little guy was only three and a half at the time, (where has the time gone?), and was completely smitten with himself in his posh little bow-tie suit and fancy shoes. He loves to dress up and if that little get-up didn't bring out the character in him, then I don't know what did! He was a little ham for the camera all day, but this particular photo made me giggle (and still does). He thought the pretty little girl was such a princess, and was all fine with standing next to her, even holding her basket, but the minute we asked him to hold her hand, he lost it...giggles and shyness set in and...well, this is what we got...I happen to love it!


Here are a couple of other pics from that day:



3 comments:

  1. What darling photos! I love that age so much. They're so excited about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these kiddos?! Beautiful capture & I love the colors and the rest of the images from the day :)
    Thank you for the blog love!

    ReplyDelete